Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dorm

Today is the second week of me in the dorm.
The environment here is not bad.
My room is SOOO empty, no laptop or anything stuff like my roommie.
She's from Johor, and she brought her HOME here! lol
Printer, cooking utensils, vacuum..oh my god..
all her stuff had occupied the space underneath her bed.
and mine..there's only two buckets for my laundry
and a mini basket.

so jealous that everyone here owns a laptop in their room.
which i don't have. and i THINK i'm getting one soon. =)
can't wait for that. but still considering which broadband should i get. hmm

by the way, im currently using winnie's laptop to update my blog.
thanks, winnie =)

p/s: i'm enjoy dinner and spending time with u every night. even though i've to get up VERY early in the morning!

-bacon lover-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin